At Hailston + Co, we are truly a client-centred accounting practice. Our focus is not only to provide you with the best level of accounting service possible but to help you achieve personal and business success.
At Hailston + Co, we are truly a client-centred accounting practice. Our focus is not only to provide you with the best level of accounting service possible but to help you achieve personal and business success, through our Virtual CFO services.
A Virtual CFO is a way for any small business to receive the support and advice of an experienced CFO that previously wouldn't have been within an aoffordable price range.
Businesses that engage with a Virtual CFO are going to access to an experienced financial professional at a portion of the cost of a full-time CFO. Services might include
- The role of a traditional CFO which is delivered remotely on a part time basis.
- Montoriing and guidance ot the financial health and performance of the business.
- Inisghts and guidance on all finance based company decisions and issues.
- A back-office function including the management of accounts ledgers.
There has never been a more important time to partner with expert small business Virtual CFO (accounting advisor) who is dedicated to growing your business and your profits.
Take a moment to read the information about our accounting services for small to medium size businesses under this section of our web site to discover the benefits available to you.
You'll get peace of mind because Hailston + Co delivers a service that is simple for you and your staff. Our aim is to create total client satisfaction and help add value to your business.
Hailston + Co Business services include:
- Virtual CFO Service
- Business Audit and Assurance
- Business Budgeting
- Business Buying / Selling Advice
- Business Set Ups
- Business Structure Advice
- Business Valuations
- Cloud Accounting
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Management Reporting
- Marketing Plans
- Succession Planning
Our aim is to provide the Client with a clear perspective on what is required to improve their business.