If you’re looking for more control and flexibility to plan for your future, why not consider a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund.
After the family home, superannuation is the second largest asset of many Australians. Through superannuation, you save and invest money during your working life to fund your retirement. More and more people are realising that they can take control of this very important investment through the use of Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF).
Benefits of SMSF:
- Your retirement plan – An SMSF is your personal retirement plan. It stays with you wherever you go and be personalised to suit your needs and objectives.
- Flexibility and choice – investment flexibility – members manage their investments.
- Greater control – you contribute to controlling your own destiny. You make all the key decisions where your retirement savings are invested.
- Cost – SMSF’s can be cost effect compared to other Superannuation products.
- Tax advantages – There are potential tax savings via an SMSF. This will depend upon your personal circumstances and investment choices.
- Satisfaction – people enjoy the accomplishment of seeing their retirement nest egg grow.
- Protection – the assets of your SMSF are protected from bankruptcy and other legal claims.