At Hailston + Co we provide an independent specialist SMSF audit support service to Accountants, Financial Planners and Fund Trustees. We are committed to delivering a service that is thorough, timely and cost effective.
You’ll get all the peace of mind you need. We are committed to the delivery of true audit independence. We see ourselves as your business partner and commit to deliver a service that is thorough, timely and cost effective.
Discover the Benefits...
Discover the benefits available to you when you outsource your clients SMSF audits to Hailston + Co. You will...
- Gain access to specialised and expert technical SMSF advice
- Reduce the likelihood of compromising your relationship with your client
- Reduce the strain on your business by having your professional staff perform routine compliance audit work
- Free staff up to work on more profitable and interesting assignments
In undertaking your SMSF administration, we try to make the process as straightforward as possible and follow appropriate steps to ensure efficient turnaround.
The process is as follows:
- You forward us your client SMSF details
- We send you an audit engagement and trustee representative letter
- You send us your client SMSF file together with the completed Hailston + Co information check list
- We conduct audit
- We send you a management letter, audit report and copy of contravention report [where applicable]
- We lodge necessary reports with ATO (where applicable)
What you can expect?
- No surprises – we deliver a consistent and efficient level of service
- Honesty & integrity – your peace of mind in retaining your client relationship
- Communication – we will respond to you promptly and consult with you on regulatory breaches
- Guaranteed 15 business day turn around
- A value-add relationship with your firm. Our aim is to help add value to your practice beyond the audit process
We pride ourselves on our personal service and professional approach.
You deal with the same individual throughout the whole process, for consistent and regular contact.
We have specialist experience in SMSFs and understand the circumstances faced by Accountants and Financial Planners.
The clients are your clients and we simply assist with the provision of SMSF audit. Independence and confidentiality are important issues. We will not contact your clients unless specifically requested by a partner at your firm.
Our SMSF audit service enables you to focus entirely on maintaining and improving the client relationship. You are free from the compliance SMSF audit burden.
To discuss your SMSF Audit needs, obtain a proposal or simply find out more about our SMSF support service, please contact us