We’ll help you select the right solution for all your superannuation tax and accounting needs.
After the family home, superannuation is the second largest asset of many Australians. Through superannuation, you save and invest money during your working life to fund your retirement. More and more people are realising that they can take control of this very important investment through the use of Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF).
Benefits of SMSF
- Freedom of investment choice - you decide how and where to invest your superannuation funds for the best returns. This can unlock the door to investment options not currently available, such as property, fixed interest, direct shares, wholesale managed funds, derivatives & alternative investments.
- Taxation - maximum tax payable on contributions & earnings in a SMSF is 15% (providing the fund complies with regulations).
- Protection – the assets of your SMSF are protected from bankruptcy and other legal claims.
Hailson + Co offers a premier self managed superannuation administration and compliance service. Our services include:
- Establishment of SMSF
- Administration of SMSF
- Investment strategy review
- Independent ‘fixed price’ SMSF audit
- Retirement & Estate Planning