We all dream of financial freedom once we retire, but in order to achieve this, you need to put a plan in place now in order to reach your chosen goals.
Hailston + Co we have a number of experienced licensed financial planning professionals that we refer our clients on to depending upon client needs and location.
Our affiliation with these professionals means that we have a team of qualified financial planners to work closely with you and your Hailston + Co representative. This alliance allows your financial planning needs to be addressed, whilst ensuring that all taxation implications that may arise are effectively and efficiently examined.
Together, we are able to provide expert advice and assistance with following financial services:
- Wealth creation and financial strategies
- Portfolio investment management review
- All aspects of superannuation advice and investment including self-managed superannuation funds
- Taxation advice
- Tax minimisation and gearing
- Pre-retirement and retirement planning
- Direct and indirect investments
- Risk management
- Estate planning
- Asset protection
- Salary packaging
- Redundancy strategies
Full details of advisers and their services can be provided on application when a full Financial Services Guide will be supplied.
For more information or to make an appointment contact us or call (02) 4601 1000.