Craig started his career at a four partner accounting practice before working at the mid-tier firm Crowe Horwath [formally WHK]. As a principal and owner of Hailston + Co, Craig’s real life experience provides his clients with an in-depth understanding of the issues associated with running a private or family owned business.
Craig’s hands on approach ensures that his clients always have someone on their side that they can count on. He regularly consults with numerous clients in diverse industries enabling him to bring a wealth of business knowledge and experience to his clients and the Hailston + Co team.
As a chartered accountant, SMSF specialist and ASIC approved SMSF auditor Craig's technical skills and holistic approach to client engagements positions him extremely well to partner with them to achieve their desired success outcomes.
Craig is the proud father of two children and in his spare time enjoys spending his weekends travelling up and down the south coast surfing, reading business books, and cooking a mean BBQ.
- The Institute at Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Professional Certificate in self managed Superannuation
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- ASIC Registered SMSF Auditor
- Cashflow projections and business planning and implementation
- Financial reporting
- Direct taxes
- Small business consulting
- Business structuring
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Advisory boards
- Tax effective structuring of wealth
- Estate planning
- Accounting software review